St Joseph’s Roman Catholic Primary School is an outstanding school (Ofsted 2013).
The Governors seek to appoint an enthusiastic Music teacher with the ability to raise standards and fully adhere to the professional teaching standards.
The successful candidate must be a committed practitioner who is able to make a positive contribution towards the extra-curricular activities on offer at the school.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to work in an outstanding school;
- a strong Catholic ethos;
- enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards;
- fantastic children;
- the professional development opportunities you need to move on in your career within the school, including NPQH, NPQML or Future Leaders;
- an active, supportive whole school community.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- The ability to play one or more musical instruments to a high level;
- A broad base of music subject knowledge;
- A genuine love of music and ability to inspire and engage pupils in music;
- The ability to produce school music events;
- The ability to teach across EYFS, KS1 & KS2;
- Vision of successful classroom practice;
- Possess a range of teaching and learning strategies;
- Enthusiastic and passionate, with the drive and determination to move the school forward;
- Able to demonstrate excellent student progress;
- Creative, innovative and able to differentiate effectively;
- A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with students and colleagues;
- A professional who communicates clear expectations and promotes positive behavior.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. to email@example.com
Application forms can be downloaded directly from the Catholic Education Service website www.catholiceducation.org.uk/employment-documents/application-forms.
NQTs and secondary trained teachers are very welcome to apply.
No recruitment agencies – direct applicants ONLY
Closing Date: Open until vacancy filled
Interview Date: TBC
ST JOSEPH’S ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Goodson Road Willesden London NW10 9LS Telephone 020 8965 5651 Fax 020 8961 9022
Executive Headmistress: Mrs. D Titus