Our client is one of Australia's leading provincial schools specialising in the education of girls and boys from rural Queensland. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated Music teacher, specialising in teaching the flute. This permanent position will commence January 2018.
About the Role:
- Music Teacher – Primary & Secondary [Flute]
- Permanent position, 2018
- One of Australians leading provincial schools
- Capricornia Coastline
- Competitive pay package
- Newly qualified and experienced teachers welcomed to apply
- Excellent facilities and teaching resources
- Supportive and well networked school
- Excellent student behaviours
About the School:
- Elite Independent School – Career Progressive
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).