ST JOHN PAUL COLLEGE - COFFS HARBOUR
Diocese of Lismore
St John Paul College is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and developed. St John Paul College is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious’ literacy’ and practice, and where the learning outcomes of every student are improved.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following positions:
Temporary Part Time 0.5fte Music Teacher 2019 school year with the possibility of permanency In charge of Choral and Band(s) Program.
St John Paul College is looking to employ a Music Teacher who will be responsible for further developing the newly established choir program and with a long term view to establishing a variety of bands including ensembles, jazz and eventually an orchestra.
The ideal candidate will have the skills and ability to:
- Oversee the operation of the ensemble program;
- Assist in determining program repertoire;
- Conduct a range of small and large ensembles from Year 7-12 including groups in the choral, concert band and jazz traditions;
- Develop our ensemble program; Seek performance opportunities;
- Demonstrate a willingness to uphold the Catholic ethos of the College.
- Applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of St John Paul College.
- Qualifications in a specialised faculty must be addressed.
- Applicants must hold a NSW Working with Children Check and
- Meet all requirements with NESA
Applications together with complete personal and professional resume, details of background and experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and ideally Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship should be emailed to:
Michael Carniato - Principal
St John Paul College
Telephone: (02) 66 533155
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Friday 30 November 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website