Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Music Teacher to join a ‘Good’ independent school in Chiswick. This full time Music teaching position is available for a January start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year with the potential of a generous offer of a permanent placement. The Music Teacher would be on a part-time basis (2-3 days per week), which would include leading choir practise, music assembly and music lessons from Nursery to Year 6. The school behaviour at the school is outstanding and the pupils are highly motivated. The school are very proud of the imaginative and vibrant drama, art and music departments where children exert their expressive and creative personalities.
About the Role
• Music Teacher
• Leading Choir practise, Music Assembly and Music Lessons from Nursery to Year 6
• Part-Time (2-3 days per week)
• Temp to perm
• 140 per day
About the School
• Independent Prep school
• ‘Good’ Ofsted with Outstanding behaviour
• Beautiful location with great transportation links
• Small school – community feel
• Imaginative and vibrant drama, art and music departments.
In order to be considered for this role, the Music Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GXS1709MT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.