Haut-Lac International Bilingual School, a leading 3-18 school in the French speaking region of Switzerland (www.haut-lac.ch), is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, versatile and innovative Music Teacher to join our dynamic team from August 2021.
We see music as an integral part of everyday life, permeating all levels of human creativity, expression, communication and understanding.
The music department organises numerous events throughout the year for advanced and beginner music students across the age range, including the annual secondary school show (click here), created in collaboration with the drama department.
Supporting the International Baccalaureate mission statement and learner profile, the course taught in the secondary school encourages students to actively explore music within and across a variety of local, regional, national, international and intercultural contexts.
Candidates should be enthusiastic and preferably bilingual (French and English) educators, with high school teaching qualifications, IB experience, and an interest in promoting extra-curricular activities to our students.
Due to Swiss immigration law, only Swiss citizens, Swiss permit holders or EU member countries passport holders can apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, M. Ed, PGCE or PGDE or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
- Criminal background check, References
- Over 30 and below 55 years of age
Haut-Lac International Bilingual School
Lake Geneva Area - Switzerland
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
Haut-Lac International Bilingual School is a private, bilingual English and French school in Saint-Légier-La Chiésaz, Switzerland. Students can be taught in pre-school from eighteen months, right up until secondary graduation at 18 years. The school ...