ABBEY MULTI ACADEMY TRUST - BISHOP YOUNG C OF E ACADEMY
Principal: Paul Cooper
Music Teacher – BISHOP YOUNG C of E ACADEMY
Salary: Main Scale
PLEASE NOTE: We can only accept applications that are completed on our trust form! Please find this form attached, or visit our website for more information.
Bishop Young C of E Academy is a thriving and highly successful 11-16 Church of England convertor Academy which serves communities right across the city of Leeds. We are part of Abbey Multi Academy Trust and share in the Trust mission to work In Partnership to 'Educate, Nurture and Empower'.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Music Teacher and would welcome applications from individuals who can rise to the challenge and can demonstrate impact and improvements in their current role.
We are looking for:
• A highly motivated and hard-working person with the capacity to contribute to the on-going development of the school
• A routinely good/outstanding teacher with the ability to teach all aspects of Music at KS3 and KS4.
• A colleague looking to develop your career within a supportive team
• Able to encourage and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
• Inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice
• A team-player who can develop positive relationships with children, families and colleagues
• Someone who will support the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer you:
• A school that values and invests in the continuing professional development of all staff
• A fantastic team of dedicated and committed staff based in an excellent learning environment
• Additional recruitment and retention allowance may be available for an exceptional candidate plus access to an individually tailored CPD package
• Visits to our school to meet the team and experience our wonderful atmosphere, are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org