Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Music Teacher to join schools across the East London area. We can offer you a vast array of contracts; from day to day roles, long term teaching roles and permanent teaching roles. We are looking for Music Teachers that can teach music comfortably across all Key stages in a Secondary environment – Key stages 3/4/5.
About the Roles
• Music Teacher
• Tower Hamlets
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £100 - £180 - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (Teachers)
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Music Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (Teachers)
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RLCGENMTTH
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.