Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Music Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ academy in Merton, South West London. Starting January 2019, this is a part time permanent position, teaching three days per week.
About the Role
· Music Teacher
· Teaching part time 3 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
· KS3 through to A-Level ideally
· Permanent position
· MPS Inner London Salary up to £39,000
About the School
· Co-ed academy based in the heart of Merton teaching students aged 11-19
· Ofsted rated this school as outstanding
· Accessible via public transport and car
· Substantial signing on bonuses
· Generous staff packages available including health plans, gym memberships and more
In order to be considered for this role, the Music Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXNA4711.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.