A school in Mexico is seeking an two outstanding teachers of Music for August 2019. Responsibilities include leading teaching and developing the music curriculum. The Head of Department post is available for a suitable, well qualified candidate.
Job Purpose of post 1: To lead the music department, teach music at Key Stage 3, IGCSE and IB Level.
Job Purpose of Post 2: To teach music at Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3.
- Planning and delivering outstanding lessons
- Contributing to the development of the subject
- Working to achieve ambitious subject targets
- Providing effective student feedback
- Tracking student progress effectively
- Providing first-class reports
- Contributing to the positive culture in school
About the school
The school is an internationally renowned bilingual and bicultural school in Mexico City. It is proud to be a leading member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS). Following its successful (ISI) inspection, the school continues its journey to excellence, by seeking outstanding professionals to join its team.
We are seeking:
- Outstanding practitioners with relevant experience
- Positive contributors to effective teams
- Creative and solution focused
- Committed to lifelong learning
- Motivated by high expectations of all children
- Committed to Continuing Professional Development
We can offer you:
- The experience of working in a prestigious bicultural, bilingual school
- A positive team culture and supportive community ethos
- Professional development supported by an annual professional development review
- Leadership opportunities
- A competitive benefits package
- Ticket Card (Supermarket): 15% of monthly salary
- Saving Fund: 13% of monthly salary
- Retirement Fund: 4% of monthly salary
- Christmas bonus: 15 days of monthly salary
- Luggage Expenses: 46 kilos reimbursed
- Rent Allowance: $11,750 per month
- Settling-in allowance: one month’s salary
- Overseas Allowance: $8,455 per month
- Return air-ticket: Economy class
- Life Insurance
- Medical insurance
To apply, please click the 'Quick Apply' button below and attach your CV alongside the application form.
Interviews will take place in London between 28th January and 6th February. Closing date for applications is Thursday 24th January 2019.
Skype interviews may be arranged on a rolling basis. Early applications are encouraged.