Smart Teachers is recruiting for a part time Music Teacher / Music NQT to join a vibrant and exceptional highly acclaimed secondary school based in Camden, North West London. This part time Music Teacher / Music NQT position is available for an April 2019 start and will be contracted through until the end of the current academic year, with potential to go permanent for the right candidate. This Music Teacher / Music NQT vacancy is part time, 2-3 days a week and it will involve teaching students from KS3 through to KS5. The school is located on a beautiful campus site on the edge of Hampstead Heath and is easily accessible from all parts of Central and North London. They pride themselves on having outstanding student behaviour and a supportive staff team.
About the Role
• Music Teacher / Music NQT
• To promote the delivery of outstanding teaching from KS3 to KS5
• Part time fixed term contract
• Potential to go permanent for right candidate
• April 2019 start
• Salary up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Highly acclaimed secondary school
• Rated “Good” in all areas in most recent Ofsted inspection
• Improvements in GCSE results noted in the previous inspection have continued
• Outstanding behaviour
• Supportive Staff
• Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
• Looking to set up interviews very soon
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Music Teacher / Music NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in Music
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Possess the ability to teach pre planned lessons and partake in marking work
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK47492.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.