Our Lady's Prep School is looking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic music teacher to lead the Music Department, teaching from Reception to Year 6. The position will commence in September 2018.
The role is for 3 days a week, with the opportunity to teach piano privately to a number of pupils during this time.
We are looking for candidates who:
-have experience of teaching primary aged children.
- will help to foster a love of music in the children that they teach.
- have high standards for themselves and those that they teach.
- can motivate children from all ability groups.
- have a passion for music.
- are well organised.
- have excellent piano skills.
- can lead choir groups.
- work well as a member of a small team.
- have excellent communication skills.
All interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms will then be emailed out.
Applications will be considered as soon as they are received and interviews at mutual convenience.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and complete a DBS check.