Our Lady's Prep School is looking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic music teacher to lead the music department, teaching from Reception to Year 6. This is a permanent position from June 2019 or as soon after as possible.
The role is for 2 days a week, with the opportunity to teach piano privately to a number of pupils during this time.
We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience of teaching primary aged children.
- will help to foster a love of music in the children that they teach.
- have high standards for themselves and those that they teach.
- can motivate children from all ability groups.
- have a passion for music.
- are well organised.
- have proficient piano playing skills.
- can lead choir groups.
- work well as a member of a small team.
- have excellent communication skills.
All interested candidates should send their CV and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application packs will subsequently be emailed out.
Applications will be considered as soon as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and complete a DBS check.