This is a unique career opportunity for an outstanding Music Teacher to work at an ever expanding premium British curriculum international school for students aged 3-18 in Thailand. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of excellent classroom practice, as well as the ambition and motivation to be part of a team to establish Denla British School as one of the very schools best in Thailand.
Denla British School opened in May 2017 for children aged 3 to 10 (EY1 to Year 6). The School will enrol students up to Year 8 in 2018/19 and then up to Year 13 (age 18) in subsequent years. Denla British School embraces the academic rigour and holistic style of education promoted by the British independent school system, whilst also remaining true to Thai culture and values. This distinct blend aims to ensure that all students excel academically and develop as able, well rounded individuals who are both internationally minded and appreciative of the Thai culture.
We want our Music Teacher (Prep) to:
- deliver well-planned, engaging and creative learning experiences for their class;
- deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for all students in their care
- contribute to the co-curricular programme and whole-school activities in a committed and enthusiastic manner;
- ensure student progress is accurately monitored and recorded;
- value the home-school partnership and engage with parents;
- ensure excellent pastoral care;
- maintain exceedingly high standards at all times;
- develop a passion for music throughout the school;
- be prepared to go that extra mile.
How to Apply
The Board of Denla British School have engaged EduReach Education (www.edureach.co.uk) to support them with managing the process of appointing the Music Teacher (Prep). In order to apply, please consider the details of the candidate information pack, complete all sections of the application form including the supporting statement that sets out your interest in this position, how you meet the requirements of the role and your ambitions for the school. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com by the closing date. Applications will be dealt with as they are received – early application is therefore advised.
The closing date for applications is Saturday 28th April 2018.
Please contact Seren Waters, Operations Manager, EduReach Education on +44 207 340 8688 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to arrange an informal discussion about this role.
Denla British School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to an appropriate criminal background check and satisfactory reference checks.