Secondary Music Teacher Job Advert for Mesaieed International School
Secondary Music Teacher required for January 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Applications are invited from ambitious, well qualified and highly motivated colleagues with a minimum of four years full time teaching experience who can demonstrate a track record of outstanding teaching and learning and a secure understanding of the English National Curriculum.
We are seeking a top-quality Music professional with excellent experience and references who will:
• Have recent experience of teaching up to GCSE/iGCSE Music
• Provide a relevant and challenging learning experience for all students
• Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches within planning, teaching and learning
• Preferably have knowledge and experience of teaching BML students
• Ensure the students are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• Maintain accurate formative and summative assessment records that link to all learning
• Provide critical analysis of the progress, intervention and achievement for all children
• Actively participate in and offer areas of staff CPD
As the education arm of Qatar Petroleum, we are searching for outstanding professionals who are eager to work for a company who are world leaders in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our schools are internationally focused and both are seen as important hubs for the communities they serve, educating approximately 1100 - 1300 children from 3 to 18 years of age and representing over 30 different nationalities and 50 languages. The schools enjoy state-of-the-art purpose built premises that are well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities. We are delivering an innovative and globally relevant secondary curriculum, which has the English National Curriculum and QP values at its heart.
In return for your passion in ensuring a dynamic and high-quality education, successful candidates will be employed by Qatar Petroleum. You will enjoy the full benefits of working for the corporation, including generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest free car loan, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, airfares, paid school holidays and sporting and leisure facilities.
If you would like to join our team and make a real difference to the education of our children, please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph, to:
Mesaieed International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to have undertaken relevant safeguarding checks.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 4 years teaching experience.
- Any degree.
- PGCE or PGDE, iPGCE or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- Over 29 and below 54 years of age
Mesaieed International School
- Mainstream school with state funding
- All-through School
- Students of age 3 - 17 years
About Mesaieed International School
We are a Qatar Petroleum owned international school that follows the British curriculum. The school currently has 1360 pupils from the ages of 3-18. We have a genuinely comprehensive intake, open to the Mesai...