£140 – 175 per day PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience is to have QTS.
January –August 2022
• Part-time Music or Performing Arts teacher needed 2-3 days per week (days can be flexible)
• January to July 2022 initially on a part time basis with possibility of re-employment in September 2022
• Delivering specialist Music/Performing Arts provision across school
• School looking to recruit a teacher who is flexible and have the ability to create a positive learning environment
• ECTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply
• School located in Twickenham
• School caters for children with Speech and Language needs
• Part of a large trust of SEN schools
• Excellent reputation across the borough – school known for the outstanding provision they provide all pupils
• Big focus on internal CPD
To be considered for the Music Teacher position, you will:
• Hold an enhanced DBS
• Have previous experience working with children in the UK in the past 5 years
• Hold QTS
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations)
• FREE training to help with your professional development
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• A dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Music Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on 020 7065 7500 and quote job reference DXTMusicT000A.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.