King’s College Riyadh is seeking to appoint an outstanding Primary Music Teacher as part of our founding team. This is an exceptional and rare opportunity for someone who has the qualities, skills, and experience to develop King’s College into the leading British curriculum school in the city.
The school provides teachers with excellent opportunities for career development and progression to middle leadership positions and beyond.
Opening in August 2021, King’s College Riyadh is Saudi Arabia’s first, premium, British school established in partnership with a prestigious UK brand. This will be a genuine partnership with King’s College UK, who have been educating students for over 140 years. Set on a well-situated campus in the north west of Riyadh, students and teachers at King’s College benefit from first-class facilities for both academic and co-curricular learning.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- can deliver well-planned, engaging and creative learning experience for their students.
- can deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated class music curriculum for all students from pre-school (nursery) in their care.
- always set high expectations, which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
- ensure excellent pastoral care.
- contribute to the co-curricular programme and whole-school activities in a committed and enthusiastic manner.
- work co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff.
- has a growth mindset and prepared to go the extra mile.
A competitive, annual tax-free salary inclusive of accommodation and other allowances.
- An end of service payment
- Start and end of contract flights
- Annual return flight allowance
- Tuition fee concession at King’s College Riyadh
- Medical insurance
- Visa costs
How to Apply
In order to apply, please click on the Apply Now button - here you will be able to download an application form.
After considering the details of the candidate information pack, job description and person specification, complete all sections of the application form including the supporting statement that sets out your interest in this position, how you meet the requirements of the role and your ambitions for the school.
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com by the closing date.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 16th May 2021.
Preliminary discussions with candidates will take place on application. First round interviews will take place on a rolling basis and early application is therefore advised.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified, and final round interviews arranged accordingly. King’s College Riyadh reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
For more information or an informal conversation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguarding and Privacy
King’s College Riyadh is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to applicants providing a satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate from their home country that is less than 6 months old.
By applying for this post, you agree to your data being held and processed by King’s College Riyadh and its affiliates. If you are appointed to the post you also agree to additional information, including sensitive data such as bank details and medical information, being held by King’s College Riyadh and its affiliates.
King's College Riyadh
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
Opening in August 2021, King’s College will be the first UK private school brand to open a branch campus in Saudi Arabia. This will be a genuine partnership with King’s College UK, who have been educating students both from the UK and abroad for 140 ...