MUSIC TEACHER - REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER
Salary: MPR/UPR + London Fringe
Full time available if high quality peripatetic instruction can be offered
Suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers
Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now on a journey to becoming outstanding.
We are keen to appoint an inspiring and motivated Music teacher who will instil a love of and passion for music in our students. Performing Arts is a key part of our school and we are in the process of planning a new Performing Arts block to ensure that Drama, Music and Dance have the tools and the environment to succeed and inspire our students to become exceptional performers. We have an established and growing peripatetic programme supported by an extensive range of instruments and a thriving extra-curricular programme.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom
• Is passionate about Music and is keen to improve standards across all year groups
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the faculty.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you;
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise students achievements even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Child Care Voucher Scheme
• Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed and should be arranged by telephoning the school and speaking with Kate Eynon. Visit www.ashmanorschool.com > Vacancies.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: Monday 20th May at 9am, interviews to take place on Wednesday 22nd May We reserve the right to close the advert if a suitable shortlist is obtained so early application is encouraged.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.