We are a popular primary school in South West London looking for a talented and enthusiastic music teacher to work for 1 day a week with KS1 and Foundation Stage children (day to be negotiated with preferred candidate). We need someone who can inspire our children by planning and delivering quality group and whole class lessons as well as taking a whole school lead with the school choir. Applicants should be willing to contribute to all aspects of the school vision including extra-curricular activities and be fully involved in the broader life of the school.
We are fully committed to our music provision that includes choir, brass band and a range of tutors. The successful candidate will liaise and work alongside other music teachers in the school and assist in the planning and delivery of school concerts whilst taking lead responsibility for the school choir.
- Be an excellent classroom teacher with a proven record within your subject
- Be resourceful, innovative and able to embrace change
- Have the knowledge and expertise to enthuse your colleagues
- Be a teacher who is committed to personal and professional development
In return we can offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional development. As a school we have a strong track record in developing middle and senior leaders.
- A well-resourced curriculum.
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and further details can be obtained by contacting the school on 020 8946 5452 or by email email@example.com. You can also visit our website www.earlsfield.wandsworth.sch.uk to find out about the many things we do!
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively, an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
When completing the form, candidates should refer to the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 25 April 2019 (at 4pm)
Interviews: week beginning 29 April 2019
(please clearly state on your application form any dates in this week that you may not be available for interview.)
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.