Do you have a passion for teaching music to Primary aged children? We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed practioner to join our school and teach music to our KS2 children.
At Oak Lodge, we pride ourselves on encouraging a child's enthusiasm and nurturing a love of learning. At the heart of what we do, we want children to enjoy their learning and we work to achieve this in an environment which fosters the traditional values of respect, reliability and responsibility.
Applicants need to have:
· Experience of working in a Primary school setting.
· Level 4 Certificate for Music Educators or equivalent experience.
· Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
· A commitment to working as part of a team.
We can offer you:
· A happy, caring school with an inclusive ethos.
· A friendly, supportive staff team and Governing Body.
· A fully supported induction process.
· An opportunity to use your skills and develop professionally.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please phone the school office on 020 8819 6996 to make an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please download the job description, complete the online application form and submit your application by the closing date, which is Monday 25th June 2018. Interviews will be held on Monday 2nd July 2018.
Oak Lodge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS clearance and other relevant employment checks.