Smart Teachers is recruiting for an engaging and hardworking Music Technology Teacher for an established and successful secondary school based in Hillingdon, North West London. Graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, this large and oversubscribed school hosts eager learners who behave well during lessons and take responsibility for their learning. The successful Music Technology Teacher will teach across all upper key stages including AS & A2 together with GCSE. The initial contract is a temporary long-term starting in January 2018 and will finish at June half term.
About the Role
· Music Technology Teacher
· Role to start in January 2018
· Contracted until June half term
· Teaching AS and A2 together with GCSE
· Daily rate up to £175 per day depending on experience
About the School
· A large comprehensive secondary school with sixth form
· Coeducational intake
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Impressive grounds and much of the school has been rebuilt or upgraded in recent years
· Keen students whom behave well both in class and around the school
· Close to a London Underground station and well connected by local buses
· Plenty of parking within the area
In order to be considered for this role, the Music Technology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXM25831
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.