Founded in 2011, AAGE is looking for excellent classroom practitioners who are strongly motivated and committed to school and program improvement.
AAGE can be characterised as a school with happy children and enthusiastic learners who are supported by teachers and administrators working cooperatively to fulfill the school’s mission and the improvement of student learning.
MYP Humanities Teacher (maternity cover from August 2017 to April 2018)
AAGE is looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic Humanities teacher for our older students in MYP (Years 7 -11).
The applicant must be an excellent classroom practitioner, highly motivated and committed to school improvement and the achievement of high standards.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a fully qualified and outstanding Humanities teacher who can motivate and inspire pupils.
- Have excellent subject knowledge in Geography and History.
- Be able and willing to relate Humanities to the real world and other subject areas in interdisciplinary collaboration
- Have experience as a Homeroom teacher
- Have MYP experience and Next Chapter training (desirable)
Please apply to Chris Hanna, Head of School on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date- Until Filled
Interviews will take place in early June via Skype.