An amazing opportunity has arisen in this dynamic and forward-thinking Trust, for an ambitious and motivational Network Associate Headteacher to take strategic leadership within identified school priorities across the Bromley Secondary hub comprising Coopers School, The Ravensbourne School, and Eden Park High School.
You will report directly to the Executive Leadership Team, and will provide in- and cross-school strategic leadership to ensure rapid improvement by:
• Working alongside senior leaders to ensure rapid improvement in all key areas and meet the aspirational target of Progress 8: 0 within 3 years by all schools
• Oversee and quality assure strategic plans in areas of Quality of Education: curriculum, teaching and learning and outcomes.
• Ensuring the delivery of key trust initiatives in across outcomes, teaching and learning and leadership
• Provide bespoke and targeted training for middle and senior leadership
• Create and implement a leadership coaching model for leaders at all levels to secure accountability
• Providing targeted school improvement support as necessary
• Take responsibility for an agreed area across both primary and secondary phases across the Trust
• Deputising for the Headteacher where necessary
We are seeking a candidate who demonstrates unconditional positive regard for young people, and who has the highest expectations of themselves and others. This is a new position, providing a unique opportunity to join a team of highly skilled and committed professionals who are relentless in the pursuit of excellence to improve the life chances of our students.
Education for the 21st Century
- English secondary schools