This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Arabic A Teacher to join the Dar Al Marefa School as it relocates to an innovative new campus in Dubai, led by an inspirational founding leadership team and offering the highest quality national and international learning for students.
Based in the outstanding facility on our new, purpose-built campus in Dubai, the successful individual will help create and implement an Arabic B led curriculum for our students, to enhance learning experience allowing each student to succeed. Working alongside top international educators, you will also be required to continue with your own professional development and to support extra-curricular activity within the subject.
- Bachelor’s Degree is essential; PGCE, Masters Degree or QTS advantageous;
- KHDA Approval essential for candidates in UAE; suitable candidate outside UAE will also be considered.
- Minimum 3 years proven teaching experience essential; ideally within an IB school, or English national curriculum school;
- Demonstrated ability to differentiate instruction, by using a variety of styles, and inspire culture and ability classes by creating challenging and engaging learning opportunities for all students;
- Strong communication and intrapersonal skills to work closely with students, parent and peers.
Living in Dubai:
As one of the world’s most dynamic cities and an international hub, Dubai is a major player in the international teaching market, offering first-class education.
Dar al Marefa seeks diversity and inspiring academics who have the same family values as we do. Dar Al Marefa provides a generous package which includes; a tax free salary, residency visa, private medical insurance, an annual flight allowance home and tuition fee concessions.
Please apply on TES. Deadline for applications is 18 Aug 2019.
All appointments are subject to interview, successful references and background checks, visa and work permit approval as per UAE Labour law and KHDA approval.