Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic Newly Qualified Teacher to join a 1 form entry primary school, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, in Brent (NW10). This full-time, permanent teaching position is available for a September 2017 start.
About the Role
· Newly Qualified Teacher
· Classroom based role (year group negotiable)
· Starting in September 2017
· M1 salary from £20,000 up to £30,000
About the School
· 1 form entry school
· Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in recent 2017 inspection
· Community feel due to the location and size
· Effective support from leadership
· Average-sized primary school
· Large number of EAL students
· Based in Brent and only a short walk from Neasden station on the Jubilee line
In order to be considered for this role, the Newly Qualified Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum in their practicums
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number BXV21581.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.