Smart Teachers is recruiting for a newly qualified primary teacher to join a school in Isleworth, rated ‘good’ by Ofsted. The NQT will be starting in September 2018 on a long-term contract. The primary school is a popular, three-form community school situated in Isleworth in the London Borough of Hounslow. The school was rebuilt in 1997 to create a spacious, modern and attractive learning environment. The school has a nursery onsite catering for 78 children and a special needs unit with capacity for 12 children. They also have a thriving community centre, providing additional services for pre-school children, parents/carers and members of the local community.
About the Role
· NQT – newly qualified primary teacher
· September 2018 start
· Long-term contract, full time
· Require for either Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4 or Year 5
· Responsible for planning, preparing and delivering all lessons to your class
· Salary from £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’
· Three-form entry school
· Supportive SLT
· Close community school
· Short walk from local overground station
In order to be considered for this role, the NQT teaching role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM44945
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.