Classroom Teacher NQT, Haringey
Dates: Job start September 2017
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
- Are you inspired by learning with a desire for very child to be great?
- Are you driven to make a difference and the rewards this gives?
- Are you passionate about creating a stimulating environment to challenge and generate WOW ideas?
- Are you looking for a class teacher post within a professional engaging and supportive school environment?
We are part of a Tri-School of three good/outstanding one form entry schools within the LDBS Academies Trust in Haringey. Our three schools are in close proximity to each other and located in Wood Green, Tottenham and South Tottenham. Each school has a designated Senior Leadership Team of a Head of School and Assistant Headteacher with an Executive Headteacher working across the three schools.
Each school has a professional and passionate team of class teachers and Leaders of Learning who will mentor you in your new role.
- We will assign you an experienced teacher to be your mentor in your NQT year.
- We provide high quality NQT training within a consortium of schools which is led by specialist consultants and leading teachers. In addition we provide bespoke training from the LDBS GROW EDUCATION PARTNERS.
- Health benefits
- IPad & remote working technology
- A professional community that will give support to be the best teacher
- Trust funding opportunities for a Masters course
- Your contract will start on 1st August 2017 and includes two weeks induction during July 2017.
Please look at our website below to find more information about our school, and if you would like to start your career with us we would welcome your application.
St Ann’s CE Primary School
Avenue Road London N15 5JG
Tel: 020 8800 2781
We have planned three rounds of application and interviews, job offers will be made for successful candidates during the recruitment window so you are encouraged to apply at the earliest opportunity. All staff are appointed to the LDBS Academy Trust and so there are opportunities for staff to work at any of the LDBS Trust schools.
Closing Date: Friday 10th March at 12 noon
Interviews Wednesday 15th March
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th March at 12 noon
Interviews Thursday 23rd March
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd March at 12 noon
Interviews Thursday 30th March
Application forms & supporting statements should be emailed to the Executive Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or posted c/o St Ann’s CE Primary School.
The LDBS Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure
Attachments: Job Description Person Specification Application Form