We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and inspiring New Qualified Teacher of English to join our supportive and forward thinking English Department. If you will inspire our students to achieve their best, then we encourage you to apply.
Aldworth is an over-subscribed 11-16 comprehensive school in Basingstoke and we are proud that our students are ambitious for their futures. We have an excellent reputation locally.
To be successful you will be:
• A committed classroom practitioner.
• Able to demonstrate you are passionate about being a facilitator of learning. • Able to create a stimulating and inspiring learning environment.
In return Aldworth can offer:
• Excellent support from a thriving school and supportive colleagues.
• High quality Continuing Professional Development, including a Masters Degree scheme funded by the school and delivered by a local university.
• The opportunity to take an active role in innovative curriculum developments.
• A high quality induction programme.
• School funded laptop for school and personal use.
Full details and an application form can be obtained directly from the recruitment section on our website www.aldworth.hants.sch.uk, by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning the school directly on 01256 322691. Please send completed applications to the above email address.