“Coombe Girls’ School is an outstanding school’, Ofsted May 2013
- Coombe Girls’ School holds the significant accolade of being one in only 35 schools in the UK to have been awarded an Outstanding Ofsted rating four times in succession
- Total number on roll : 1,315 including a mixed Sixth Form, currently 275
- A High Performing School, with Leading Edge and Modern Languages Specialisms
- Examination results reflect the quality of teaching and learning; 91% of pupils achieved 5 or more A*- C GCSE passes last year, 88% of pupils achieved 5 or more including English and Maths
- Latest raiseonline report shows that pupils make progress in the top 7% of pupils nationally.
- Federated with Coombe Boys’ School since January 2006. Converted to academy status in 2012 and is part of The Coombe Secondary Schools Academy Trust
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic newly qualified teacher of Science to join our forward thinking and high achieving science team which consists of 12 teaching and 4 support staff. All sciences are very popular options Post-16. Possible July start for the right candidate.
Our ideal candidate will:
We will offer you:
For further information about the school and to apply please visit the school website www.coombegirlsschool.org
Closing date: 15th December 2016 @ 9.00am
We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
‘This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment’
Coombe Girls’ School
Headteacher : Mrs D Walls