Newly Qualified Teachers
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield office covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently looking to register Primary trained NQTs to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools across Calderdale.
We offer a large variety of work, from EYFS through to Year 6. In the coming months Vision for Education will be approached by primary schools in order to fill positions commencing in September so we are ideally looking for NQTs who are available to start work in the Autumn term.
Supply work is a fantastic way to gain valuable experience and get a feel for a range of schools, alongside this it offers a foot in the door to schools and could lead to future permanent employment. For Newly Qualified Teachers we also offer a place on our Guaranteed Pay Scheme meaning you get paid even if we don't find you work (subject to terms and conditions).
If this is something you think you would be interested in please don't hesitate to get in touch with one of our friendly consultants who will be able to guide you through the registration process.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.