Non-Residential House Matron - Required for June 2018
Full Time Position Term time only inc INSET days
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm, plus one Saturday or Sunday every other weekend according to the Boarding Rota (on average 39 hours per week, 36 weeks per year)
Actual Salary - £ 17,439 per annum – annualised over the year
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised candidate to join our leading independent school as a House Matron.
This is a great opportunity to assist the Houseparents to create a caring and considerate environment in the boarding house. Experience of dealing with teenagers would be highly advantageous!
We are seeking dynamic members of staff to join our pastoral team.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be being highly organised with sound administration skills and be ICT literate
- Be able to maintain the highest domestic standards within the Boarding House
- Have an understanding nature and be empathetic to the needs of the students • Be an excellent communicator and listener
- Have a flexible, can-do approach
We can offer you:
- A supportive environment to work in
- Boarding Students from the UK and abroad
- Staff Development opportunities
The closing date for applications is Noon on Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews to be held 23rd to 25th May 2018
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk
The school reserves the right to appoint before the closing date, if a suitable candidate is found, so early applications are recommended.
Farringtons School is set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds close to London. We provide an excellent academic and supportive day and boarding environment for girls and boys age 3 -18. The School is a member of MIST (Methodist Independent Schools Trust) The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service.