Edgebury is a popular one form entry primary school which is moving to two form entry over the next five years. We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented teacher to join our KS2 Upper KS2 hardworking team. We are a friendly, supportive school that offers well behaved children, who want to learn. If you have a passion for ensuring children learn and meet their full potential and if you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
Are you embarking on the start of your teaching career or are you looking for a new challenge? Are you a reflective practitioner, keen to establish and develop your skills in teaching? We wish to appoint an excellent teacher.
• Do you have the drive and energy along with the skills required to provide inspirational learning?
• Are you dynamic and enthusiastic, with a great sense of humour and the ability to ensure children achieve the highest standards through innovative teaching?
• Are you committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and children?
• Are you a team player who has the capacity to involve yourself fully in the life of our school?
• Do you have exceptional communication skills, along with the ability to respond effectively to future challenges? What we can offer you:-
• A supportive, proactive forward-thinking leadership team and governing body • A strong ethos of high expectation and challenge for all learners
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated children
• A commitment to professional development
• A varied and enriched curriculum. Visits are highly recommended prior to application – please contact Mrs Faries in our school office to arrange a suitable date.
Please call at the school, email or telephone for further details and an application pack. Closing date : Friday 18th May Interviews will be : Wednesday 23rd May
All appointments will be due to suitable references taken up and a DBS check and Childcare Disqualification Form. Edgebury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply please complete the application form attached to this advert and include your supporting statement about what you could offer to this role and why you would like to work at Edgebury. Return it to the school either by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org