Are you an NQT looking to complete your induction or get more experience in local Primary Schools?
Vision for Education have a number of long term positions starting in January and would love to hear from you. We offer comprehensive support from a market-leading agency and will do our best to help as you start your teaching career.
In order to be considered, you will need to:
· Be a qualified Primary teacher with proof of QTS.
· Have an adaptable and flexible approach.
· Be able to provide reference details for a Primary School in the last 2 years.
· Be eligible to work in the UK.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!