Wardle Trust is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust, situated in the West Pennine area, where community and faith schools work in partnership to serve our diverse local area. The schools share the same drive and determination to promote the best possible academic standards, whilst developing children of unique character, preparing them well for their lives ahead.
After expanding in September 2017, the Trust has 4 member schools:
Wardle Academy (Secondary).
Kentmere Academy, St. James’ CofE Primary School, and St. Andrew’s CofE Primary School (Primary).
St Andrew’s and St. James’ are yet to be inspected, however Wardle Academy have recently been judged ‘Good’ by Oftsed and Kentmere Academy have been recently judged ‘Outstanding’ in all areas.
Wardle Trust are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated NQT to join our dedicated and talented team at St Andrews CofE Primary School, to provide additional teaching capacity to the school.
This represents a unique opportunity for candidates to complete their NQT year alongside an experienced teacher. Fantastic CPD opportunities are available.
Visits to the school are highly recommended.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of working within a Multi Academy Trust, where collaboration, support and career progression are central to its philosophy.
The successful candidate will be:
• An outstanding and creative practitioner who can motivate others
• A person with a positive approach, drive, high expectations of themselves and others
• A good listener and team player with the ability to communicate well with the whole school community
• Passionate about children’s learning and determined to see that all children are inspired and succeed with enjoyment and enthusiasm
• Able to bring new qualities and strengths to our school to move it on to the next stage in its development
In return we can offer:
• Friendly, motivated and caring children who are keen to learn
• An enthusiastic and committed staff
• A leadership team committed to continuous school improvement
• A commitment to your continuing professional development
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting:
Val Devlin – 01706 378991
To apply, please download the supporting documentation and application form. Completed application forms should be return to: HR@wardletrust.co.uk by 12 noon Tuesday 14 May 2019.
Interviews are anticipated to be held on Wednesday 22 May 2019.
Wardle Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to pre-employment clearances including enhanced Disclosure & Barring and Childcare Disqualification Checks.
Thank you in advance for your application. Please note we will only contact shortlisted candidates. If you haven’t heard from us by the interview date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.