ABC Teachers – Part of the TES Group are urgently recruiting for NQTs for supply roles in Secondary Schools in Wolverhampton and Sandwell.
Working on supply is a great way to gain more confidence and experience and we can offer work on a flexible basis to suit your needs. If supply is something that you have been considering and would like to know more about how ABC Teachers can help call Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the Role:
• Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
• Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
• Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
• Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures
• Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
• Reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / QTS)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.