Granville Plus Nursery School is seeking a temporary Nursery Assistant as soon as possible:
30 Hours per week
The post is Term Time only (39 weeks)
FOR ALL POSTS:
- No specific qualification is required, but experience of working with or caring for young children is essential, plus good levels of literacy and numeracy and effective communication skills.
- You will be working within our Additionally Resourced provision for children with autism, so an interest in working with children with additional needs is vital.
- You will work the School Day (9am to 3.30pm)
- Pro-rata salary for Term Time Only is £11,966 to £12,304 per year (FULLTIME Salary including London Weighting is £16,347 to £16,808 per year)
For this post you will need to be:
- excited by young children’s learning
- able to work with parents and as part of a team
- able to work effectively with children with additional needs
Applications are ONLINE ONLY via TES Hirewire:
Closing Date for ALL POSTS: Wednesday 14 December 2016
Interview Date for ALL POSTS: Monday 19 December 2016
IMPORTANT: When applying, PLEASE READ the Guidance. You must provide clear evidence of how you meet the Person Specification criteria used for shortlisting (marked as Application Form on the Person Specification). Please explain under each criterion number how you meet it.
Granville Plus Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is mandatory and all references will be requested and checked prior to interview.