Vision for Education in Bristol is looking for a Nursery Assistant to work in the central Bristol area. The position is temporary part time with the possibility to become permanent and ideally has an asap start date.
You must be a committed and enthusiastic Nursery Assistant and feel you can bring experience and enthusiasm to their already motivated team.
The rate of pay is £9.21 to £10.00 per hour
To be considered for the Nursery Assistant position, you will:
• Hold a Childcare qualification or have at least 1 years’ experience within a an early year’s setting .
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
• Ideally have experience delivering.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Edu care training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please call 01172482600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org