Marden Lodge Primary School and Nursery are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Nursery Assistant
Nursery Assistant (Level 2 and prepared to work towards Level 3 or already Level 3 qualified)
Full or Part Time considered.
Full Time = 30 Hours a week - 39 Weeks a year (Term Time)
Part Time = 12 hours a week (2 Full Days) - 39 Weeks a year (Term Time)
Salary for FT: £10,983 - £12,423
Salary for PT: £4,393 - £4,969
To complement our dynamic and friendly Early Years Foundation Stage Team, we are seeking to appoint an energetic and conscientious Nursery Assistant. Our new Nursery Assistant will be a key worker to children joining our popular and growing nursery provision for 2 - 4 year olds.
They, in addition to providing support to our children to enable them to make accelerated progress in all areas of the EYFS Curriculum, will support the room leader in the care and well being of their key children.
Under the guidance of the, Room Leader, Nursery teacher and EYFS leader, you will promote effective, safe and enjoyable teaching and learning, both indoors and outdoors.
We want to hear from you if you are a committed & highly motivated Nursery Assistant.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Share our commitment to high quality learning and teaching, inclusion and integration.
• Share and develop high quality EYFS class teaching practise.
• Be ambitious for pupil progress.
• Be an outstanding professional role model.
• Demonstrate an ability to work with others to bring about school change.
• Work effectively with outside agencies.
• Engage effectively with Parents/Carers.
The successful candidate must have:
• Superb practice with high expectations for all children.
• Understanding and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• A commitment to achieving high standards.
• A willingness to contribute and work as part of a team.
Candidates are welcome to visit the school - please telephone to arrange an appointment.
GLF have schools across Surrey, Croydon, Wokingham, West Sussex and Oxfordshire. If you are interested in working in any other locations please contact the central recruitment team.
GLF reserves the right to invite candidates for interview prior to the closing date. We would therefor recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.