Lancing College is seeking to appoint a full time Nursery Assistant which is an exciting opportunity to begin/continue your career in Child Care.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about supporting the running of a fun, stimulating, and safe nursery for children, alongside wanting to grow and progress their career opportunities. Hold a full and relevant Early Years qualification either Level 3 or equivalent (Level 2 working towards Level 3 may be considered)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contribute to a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of children and the Early Years Framework.
• Build good working relationships with parents and other family members, alongside management and other colleagues.
• Assist with daily, weekly and monthly checks around the nursery and assist in making the sure the nursery is clean and safe at all times.
• You will be extremely positive and outgoing, with a real passion for developing your career as a Childcare professional.
• To be committed to the safeguarding of all children in the nursery and your direct care
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is passionate about child care/development and ensuring each child’s safety is a priority at all times. You will be provided with a fantastic support network and career development opportunities.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and committed about working with children and have some experience in caring for children, ideally within a nursery setting.
You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to engage effectively with other team members and senior management.
Lancing College - Senior & Sixth Form
Lancing West Sussex
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 13 - 18 years
Set in 550 acres of the South Downs National Park and just ten miles from Brighton & Hove, Lancing College is a co-educational boarding & day school for pupils aged 13-18 years old.
With some 600 pupils, our vibrant school offers plenty...