We are looking for a Nursery Class Teacher to start in September 2017.
Coruña British School is a new British school which opened in September 2015 in A Coruña (Galicia) Spain, with classes from Nursery to Year 3.
We are excited to have the opportunity to invite a like-minded professional to join our enthusiastic, happy and caring team.
Are you someone who can offer the following?
- A desire to ensure every child fulfils their potential
- High expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Creative and inspirational approaches to learning and the curriculum
- Excellent questioning skills with an understanding of the use of inquiry and learning at greater depth
- A commitment to making a positive difference
- A commitment to personal learning and professional development
- Excitement when faced with a challenge
- Focused in helping children achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment
- Committed to differentiation and SEN inclusive practice
- Can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils’ progress
- Possess secure IT skills
- A good understanding of EYFS and National Curriculum
We can offer:
- Engaged, lively and creative learners who take pride in their school
- A commitment to quality CPD
- Highly motivated, supportive and committed colleagues
- An exceptional learning environment where all pupils can flourish
- A supportive leadership team that values individuals that are committed to a self evaluation model to improve their practice
- A special and exciting part of Spain and accompanying lifestyle opportunities for living in this culturally rich area of Europe
- A competitive salary with school lunch each day and although accommodation is not provided, attractive and reasonably priced apartments are available in A Coruña
A relocation package including up to a month's free accommodation and a flight allowance is provided.
Previous applicants are welcome to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Interviews will take place via Skype.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
To apply please email a current CV with a recent photo and a letter of application and the details of two referees to:
The PrincipalClosing date:
Coruña British School
We will appoint as soon as possible for a start date of 24th August 2017 (students begin on Monday 4th September)