St John & St James’ C of E Primary School is a one-form entry Primary School located in Hackney. We are a Federation of eight schools called Primary Advantage. We believe that our schools can gain many benefits from working collaboratively and can achieve more by working together. We have made a commitment to a shared responsibility to the wider education community, the provision of good quality education and the improvement of life chances for pupils in the community beyond that of our own schools. Teachers, support staff, school leaders and Governors have added expertise in working alongside colleagues to improve provision and outcomes for pupils.
We are looking to recruit a talented teacher to join our school community. You will play a key role in providing the best possible standards of teaching and learning for our pupils. This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, highly motivated and ambitious practitioner with experience in the EYFS to play an integral role within our outstanding school.
We wish to appoint teachers who have:
• Excellent teaching and interpersonal skills
• The potential to develop others effectively and work as part of a team
• Highly reflective practices
• Creative and new ideas with an ability to translate them into inclusive practice
• High quality organisational skills
• Evidence of improving student outcomes
In return, we can offer:
• Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic pupils
• A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationship across the school
• An experienced leadership team working in partnership with the Primary Advantage Federation of schools achieve more together
• Exciting opportunities within our vibrant and multicultural community
• A high focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members
• Access to high quality professional development opportunities including Leading Practitioners, Consultant support, partnership CPD and class based Lesson Study approaches