Due to our current class teacher relocating we are recruiting a talented and highly motivated Nursery class teacher for January 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join Sulivan Primary School; a happy, successful school located in the heart of beautiful Parson’s Green, Fulham, London. We have an exceptional Early Years setting and we are looking for an experienced teacher to join our Foundation Stage team.
We stand out for:
• Outdoor learning: Our children’s learning and wellbeing benefit from regular outdoor learning and exploration in our unique and extensive green spaces in an urban location.
• Nurture and wellbeing: Our commitment to providing a nurturing environment that places wellbeing of our staff, pupils and families at the heart of everything we do.
• High expectations: We develop our teachers' skills so that they can be their best, benefit from leading teaching practises and create stimulating, caring and purposeful learning environments.
Our children are eager to learn and do their best. They are proud to follow our school rules and uphold our values that develop their character and resilience. Specialist teachers enrich their learning in PE, Computing, Nature Studies and Music.
At Sulivan you will work with colleagues that are ambitious for the children and themselves. Our dynamic group of educators, use creative and intuitive approaches to improve the outcomes of our pupils, both academically and pastorally.
Sulivan is part of Brightwells Academy Trust. As an Academy, we work collaboratively to create the best education for our pupils and the best career development opportunities, support networks and professional relationships for our staff.
What we are looking for a teacher who:
• is a talented, dedicated and highly motivated Early Years teacher.
• has an outstanding knowledge of the Early Years framework.
• has experience delivering an outstanding Early Years curriculum.
• has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• has a can- do attitude that impacts on the quality of education, pupils’ outcomes and the life of the school as a whole.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check before they are appointed.
We encourage you to arrange a visit to the school.
Please telephone the school office to arrange a visit with our Headteacher, Wendy Aldridge.
At Sulivan we provide a nurturing place of learning, where every child can achieve their potential. We design our rich, broad and balanced curriculum to meet our pupils' needs. We have high expectations for academic rigour and pastoral care. Our lear...