The European School Luxembourg II seeks:
Nursery Class Teachers (m/f) for the English-speaking section/Possibly vacant posts with the fixed-term ‘locally recruited’ contract (up to 25.5 hours a week)
For the school year 2018-2019 (until 31st August 2019)
Job description :
The locally recruited teacher (m/f) is employed under the status of salaried employee to teach in the English section of the classes of Nursery school. The total weekly hours of teaching would be up to maximum of 25.5. Please refer to the important additional information that has been posted on the school website regarding this post.
- A relevant teaching qualification is essential for carrying out this role
- Proven teaching experience at Nursery level for at least 1 year and strong pedagogical knowledge
- Native level speaker equivalent fluency in English. Being a native level speaker would be an asset
- Experience of working with children for whom English is an additional language would be an asset
- Positive interaction with students and colleagues, and good communication skills
- Experience of managing children with a variety of learning needs
- A good command of at least one of the working languages (French, German) would be an asset
- Experience and/or certified training in teaching English as second language would be an asset
- Experience and/or certified training in teaching to children with special needs would be an asset
- A citizen of the EU or holder of a relevant and valid work permit
According to the conditions of employment in the ‘locally recruited’ contract, teachers recruited after August 31, 2011, readable on www.eursc.eu, teachers shall be paid €145,27 gross per month for every weekly hour of teaching.
The applications have to be sent via e-mail ONLY to the following address by 6th April 2018 - MAMRECRUTEMENT@eursc.eu
They should contain:
- an application letter
- a Curriculum Vitae in the “Europass” format https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae
- teaching certificates, including any to indicate completion of a probationary period e.g. QTS, SFR, Diploma.
- a certificate of good conduct (from police records, for example a recent CRB or DBS check).
- contact details for your last employer and one other professional referee – references will be requested prior to interview.
Only applications respecting the procedure will be taken into consideration.
The preselected candidates will be invited to an interview on week of 23rd April 2018.
No answer will be given to the candidates before the end of the procedure.
(*Please note that all personal data will be stored electronically, respecting the confidentiality. Candidates, who don’t wish us to keep their data, are kindly asked to let us know).