0.6 Nursery Class Teacher (QTS ESSENTIAL)
To start in January 2018
Salary Grade: MPS
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is a friendly, well-established Early Years setting in the London Borough of Haringey. We provide quality education and care for children under-5, and offer a range of support for their families.
We are looking for a part time (3 days p.w) teacher for our nursery class who has:
· At least one year of EYFS teaching experience in a school setting
OR an NQT with at least one year’s relevant EYFS experience
· Passion, energy and commitment to high quality early years education
· The ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment
We can offer you:
· An exciting place to work
· A committed, supportive and inspirational staff team
· Outstanding experience in a warm, caring environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please phone for an appointment: 020 8801 9914
Closing date: Wednesday 15th November 2017 at 10am
Interviews to be held on: Monday 20th November 2017
Please email any enquiries or return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.