We are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom teacher who shares our vision of providing the best possible Early Years education for all of the children within our Federation so that they become independent and effective lifelong learners. Queen's Park Early Years Federation is based across 3 sites, Mary Paterson Nursery School, Dorothy Gardner Nursery School, and The Queen's Park Children's Centre. We benefit from being part of a close EY community within Westminster local authority.
- An inspirational teacher with a proven track record of good or better teaching?
- An excellent communicator?
- Self-motivated, well organised and passionate about EY education?
- Committed to working in partnership with children and their parents to ensure the highest outcomes for each individual child?
- Open to change and development, both as an individual and as part of our Federation?
We can offer you:
- Pupils who have a good attitude to learning and demonstrate excellent learning behaviour.
- High quality professional development and accelerated promotion opportunities.
- Friendly and dedicated staff teams.
- Experienced senior leaders who work across the Federation to train and support all staff
- Vibrant and diverse school communities.
- Professional development and career enhancement opportunities
Applications are welcomed from both experienced teachers and NQTs who would like to join our existing team. We are looking for a candidate who is well organised and able to demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning across the Federation.
Applications will be considered as they are received, and your early response is encouraged.
Please download and complete the attached application form, completed applications should be sent to Ms June Scales- School Finance Officer: email@example.com
Visits to either Mary Paterson Nursey school prior to application are strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit or speak with the acting Executive Headteacher, Ms Mary Heptinstall about the post please call: 0208 969 9683
Closing date: Midday - Thursday 23rd May 2019
Interviews: Shortly thereafter
Only short listed candidates will be notified of interview.
Queen's Park Early Years Federation is committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.