Curzon Crescent Nursery School is looking for a Nursery Class Teacher
to start September 2018
'The school implements the Early Years curriculum very effectively, with emphasis on the holistic development of the unique child. Children’s well-being and equality of opportunity underpin the whole curriculum.’
Ofsted Oct 2014
Are you passionate about Early Years Education? Do you want to work in an Early Years Specialist Centre?
We are looking for an excellent teacher who is passionate about making a real difference to children’s lives. Applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic teachers are most welcome. Curzon Crescent is a Maintained Nursery School and Children’s Centre situated in the heart of the rich and vibrant London borough of Brent. It is part of a unique Partnership between two Nursery Schools (Fawood and Curzon Crescent) and three Children’s Centres, all located around the Harlesden area of London. We share many key staff and often train together. This offers all staff greater scope for professional development within our Partnership.
• Have QTS and experience of teaching nursery aged children in a diverse community.
• Have the highest aspirations for children’s learning and family engagement.
• Share our passion and enthusiasm for Early Years education.
• Bring a desire to be part of a team and to contribute to the wider work of the Centre.
We can offer you:-
• A unique opportunity to work in a large Nursery School and a fully integrated Children’s Centre.
• A collaborative working environment with a positive ethos which permeates throughout the Partnership.
• Excellent facilities including an extensive and richly stimulating outdoor learning environment
• A learning community which values each person as an individual.
• The support of a Governing Board and Senior Leadership Team that are driven to be the best we can be.
We strongly recommend that you come and see Curzon Crescent Nursery School for yourself. It is the best way to decide whether this is somewhere you would like to work. In addition, visit our website at www.curzoncrescent.org.uk.
Please contact: Jackie Ashbourne on 0208 459 6813 to arrange a visit or for a job application pack.
If you wish to receive an electronic copy, please email: - email@example.com
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service and associated checks.
Closing Date: Friday 18th May 2018 (9am) Interviews: Wednesday 23rd May 2018