Deputy Nursery Manager
This is an exciting career opportunity someone aspiring to Nursery Manager and has a passion for our new nursery.
We are opening the ‘Little Engineer Nursery’ within the Tottenham Hale village. The Hale Village is a purpose built development with a diverse community and local amenities close to the excellent transport links. This satellite nursery will be part of our three school Early Years team and the professional network. You will work closely with our Nursery Manager and experienced Leader of Early Years and to give children the best start in their learning.
Our nursery will be in a purpose built and carefully designed new building and equipped with the best resources.
Come and join our family.
This is an exciting time to join us as we are part of the Tottenham Hale Village, working closely with St Francis Church, the Engine Room community centre.
- Have level three NNEB (or equivalent) or Degree in Early Years
- Have the ability to bring learning alive for young children
- Have an excellent understanding of an outstanding nursery provision
- Have a creative approach to teaching and an ability to create a positive learning environment
- Be a strong communicator with children, parents and staff
- Be a positive, clear role model and a willing team player
- Knowledge of the Ofsted requirements and framework
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a professional community
- High quality facilities with excellent resources
- Business support from our School Business Manger team
- A location easily accessible by train, tube and bus
Employer LDBS Academies Trust
Contract type Full Time – 36 Hrs a week
Contract term Permanent
Holiday Entitlement 30 days
To request an application form and information pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Salary £23,115 - £24,510
Closing date 10am Monday 26th June 2017
Interview date Thursday 29th June 2017
Job starts Monday 24th July – or sooner