Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Nursery (Early Years Foundation Stage) Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the North Tyneside area. This is a fixed term full time Nursery (Early Years Foundation Stage) Teaching Assistant role, which will commence in September 2019 until July 2020.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) team, the Nursery Teaching Assistant will work in the 0 – 3 year provision, delivering a high standard of care. This role will include providing general support, small group support and one-to-one support. The successful Nursery (Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant) will work 8-hour shifts between the hours of 7.30 and 18.00 Monday to Friday. The opportunity to continue to work during school holidays is also available.
This “outstanding” primary school is looking for a committed and successful Nursery (Early Years Foundation Stage) Teaching Assistant to join their motivated team. The school provides a stimulating learning environment that is a warm caring and homely environment. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Nursery (Early Years Foundation Stage) Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an Early Years Foundation Stage environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Ideally have experience of working with children aged 0 – 3 years.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Nursery (Early Years Foundation Stage) Teaching Assistant) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.