Exciting teaching opportunities within our modern, purpose built primary school.
Lime Tree Primary School is looking for a Nursery Teacher/EYPS/EYTS with a passion for Primary Education. This is a great opportunity to work with a dedicated team of educational experts within GLF schools to continue to develop an exciting learning environment in collaboration with colleagues, as part of a dynamic and growing multi academy trust.
We are looking for candidates who will work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently.
The successful candidates will be willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practise across GLF Schools and be passionate about the children's learning and welfare.
We can offer
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career development
- The exciting prospect of being part of a growing school
- A committed and successful centralised Education, IT, Finance and HR team
- Encouragement for innovation and creativity
- A supportive and collaborative environment and the opportunity to achieve significant career development
- The opportunity to be part of GLF Schools
We positively encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around our school.
Working hours: Full time or part time (0.6)
Pro Rata Salary: MPR or GUNQ - Dependant on qualifications
We can offer:
- Friendly and supportive staff team
- The opportunity to grow and develop within a growing and expanding school
- Good on the job training opportunities
- The opportunity to support children in accessing an engaging curriculum
- Enhance maternity & sickness entitlement
- Recognition of previous school continuous service
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Set clear targets for improvement of children's achievementand monitor children's progress towards these targets
- Plan and prepare high quality lessons
- Teach high quality lessons that meet the needs of all Early years children
- Monitoring children's progress, assessing achievement and recording results and observations
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to talk flexible working.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible. Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.