Position: Nursery Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience and qualifications
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Start: As soon as possible
Vision for Education are proud to be supporting the recruitment of an experienced Nursery Manager for a reputable nursery chain who have an immediate vacancy within one of their Basingstoke sites.
The nursery provides 5 spacious rooms for children aged 8 weeks to 5 years and all rooms contain age appropriate equipment to provide a range of learning opportunities for all age groups encouraging them to explore, investigate and learn.
The rooms are bright and spacious, and each room has their individual key persons who provide a safe and stimulating environment.
As Nursery Manager you are fully accountable for the day to day running and performance of the nursery. You are accountable for the delivery of the nursery’s financial operating plan and EBITDA contribution.
- As Manager you have overall responsibility for the nursery and team of staff within it, ensuring they are performing to the highest standards.
- Safeguarding children is your priority and you will be the Safeguarding lead.
- Speak Up against practices that don’t support safeguarding or our Core Values.
- Always ensure that ratio and requirements are met.
- Market and sell the nursery and be the main point of contact at the beginning or end of each day
- Complete all office-based duties.
- Get to know the families at the setting to create a trusting rapport with parents and be able to manage parental complaints/concerns in an efficient timely manner.
- Ensure SEN/ASL needs are identified early and are met with respect, care and professionalism
Qualification and Experience:
- NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ level 3 or SVQ held for at least 3 years.
- Degree or Leadership and Management qualification (Desirable).
- At least 4 years occupational experience within a nursery environment.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience as a Nursery Manager/Assistant Nursery Manager
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training, opportunity to gain further qualifications, Virtual learning and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal
- Global exchange programme (short term secondment to another country)
HOW TO APPLY:
For further details on this role call Tracy Harrison at Vision for Education on 0191 267 6555 or email your CV along with a covering letter and your salary requirements to email@example.com.
Vision for Education are working in partnership with this nursery chain and your application will be managed by Vision for Education.