Salary : £23,000 - £28,000
To start asap
Vision for education is recruiting for a Nursery Manager to work in our client’s nursery in the Emerson’s green area.
My client is looking for a Nursery manager to run their wonderful nursery in the Emerson's Green area. You will be required to lead a fantastic team of staff who are dedicated to early year’s education. The nursery prides itself on giving the children in their care the best start in life whilst delivering fantastic Early year’s education having fun and engaging with the children. The chosen individual must have at least 3 years’ experience working in a nursery setting and at least 1 years’ experience in a leadership role. You must be organised, passionate and be able to lead.
The nursery is a modern, exciting and engaging environment with a wonderful outdoor area. There is a great team of supportive staff who have built strong relationships with the community and their families. Their vision is to make sure they give every child their best start in life. This nursery has a great family atmosphere. This nursery promotes progression within the business so a great place to grow in experience. This nursery is in a residential area and has excellent commute links. There is parking available at this site also.
• Hold a current DBS on the update service
• Hold a NNEB or BTEC nat dip or Cache dip in childcare or NVQ level 3, SVQ
• Experience working in a childcare setting for 3 year’s or more
• Hold at least 1 years’ experience in a leadership role.
• Be a great leader with a genuine passion for early year’s education.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Early year’s who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol Early year’s team on 01172482600